The Primary Care Knowledge Boost Podcast: COVID-19 – Episode 3Published: 8th April 2020
The Primary Care Knowledge Boost Podcast: COVID-19
COVID-19 Episode 3: Managing COVID-19 in General Practice (supported by GP Excellence)
Lisa and Sara are joined by GPs Dr Viren Mehta and Dr Joanna Bircher who summarise new guidelines and evidence relevant in primary care this week.
Covered this episode:
- Clinically recognised natural courses of COVID-19 infection
- Remotely assessing and risk stratifying COVID-19 patients
- Learning points from the updated standard operating procedures from NHS England
- Salient points from the new NICE guidelines on managing pneumonia in adults in the community
- Briefly touch on the updated PHE guidance on PPE
We really want to make these episodes relevant and helpful: if you have any questions or want any particular areas covered then contact us on Twitter @PCKBpodcast, or leave a comment on our really quick anonymous survey here: https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/YYQ763C
Listening to us on a podcast app
If you listen to podcasts already, you can find us on your favourite podcast app by searching “Primary Care Knowledge Boost”.
If you don’t have a podcast app, it is free and easy to install on your phone:
- Go to your phone’s app store (the Google Play Store for Android users and the iTunes store for iPhone users)
- Download a podcast app. Our favourites are ‘Castbox’, ’Pocketcasts’, and ‘Spotify’ as well as Apple’s own ‘Podcasts’ app for iPhone users.
- Open your app and search for ‘Primary Care Knowledge Boost’
- Click “Subscribe”.
Once you have installed an app and subscribed you should now be able to view our previous podcasts and will be notified when we post new ones.
Listening to us via direct link
If you want to listen directly, you can do so here: https://www.podbean.com/eu/pb-9w92u-d894a2
This may not work on NHS computers but you should be able to open it on a phone, or personal computer/tablet.
Add to favourites
Comments are closed.