NHS JobsPublished: 29th August 2018
NHS Jobs is a dedicated online recruitment service for the NHS. Every NHS organisation within England and Wales advertises their job opportunities with NHS Jobs. In addition a number of organisations outside the NHS have chosen to advertise their health related vacancies on NHS Jobs too.
Every month you will find approximately 20,000 job opportunities being made available to you at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk
NHS Jobs provides you with the ability to:
- Set up jobs by email alerts in order that you can be notified each evening of any adverts that have been posted that day which meet your specific criteria.
- Ability to prepare a ‘dummy’ application form in readiness for when you see a vacancy you wish to apply for.
- Pre populates your application form.
- Ability to submit a cv should an organisation have provided the option.
- Ability to track your application status.
- Accept and in some cases select your interview time.
- Receive SMS texts from organisations should you have granted permission.
- Feedback and rate organisations with regards to your individual experience.
BI Support Officer (Student)An exciting opportunity for a Business Intelligence Support Officer has arisen within the Business Intelligence team at NHS Bury CCG. The post holder should be on a sandwich degree course which offers a one-year industrial placement. The post holder will act as the first point of contact for the ...Posted on: 26/03/2020Closing date: 09/04/2020Location: Bury CCG HQ, Bury, BL9 0SNEmployer: Bury Clinical Commissioning GroupSalary: £17,652-£19,020 paID: 916016399
Clinical PharmacistADVERT Employer: South Wigan Ashton North Primary Care Network Department: General Practice Location: South Wigan/Ashton North Salary: Band 7 – Band 8a (dependent on experience) SWAN Primary Care Network is looking to recruit a highly motivated Clinical Pharmacist to work across their eight ...Posted on: 03/04/2020Closing date: 24/04/2020Location: Wigan, WN3 5HLEmployer: Wigan Borough Clinical Commissioning GroupSalary: 7-8aID: 916022234