NHS JobsPublished: 29th August 2018
NHS Jobs is a dedicated online recruitment service for the NHS. Every NHS organisation within England and Wales advertises their job opportunities with NHS Jobs. In addition a number of organisations outside the NHS have chosen to advertise their health related vacancies on NHS Jobs too.
Every month you will find approximately 20,000 job opportunities being made available to you at https://www.jobs.nhs.uk
NHS Jobs provides you with the ability to:
- Set up jobs by email alerts in order that you can be notified each evening of any adverts that have been posted that day which meet your specific criteria.
- Ability to prepare a ‘dummy’ application form in readiness for when you see a vacancy you wish to apply for.
- Pre populates your application form.
- Ability to submit a cv should an organisation have provided the option.
- Ability to track your application status.
- Accept and in some cases select your interview time.
- Receive SMS texts from organisations should you have granted permission.
- Feedback and rate organisations with regards to your individual experience.
Business Support AdministratorAn exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and motivated individual to work with the Primary Care team within Manchester Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). The post holder will support the business support service within the Primary Care Team, including coordination of resources as ...Posted on: 19/11/2020Closing date: 03/12/2020Location: Parkway Business Centre, Princess Road, Manchester, M14 7LUEmployer: NHS Manchester CCGSalary: £21,892 - £24,157ID: 916278571
Corporate AdministratorAn opportunity has arisen within NHS Stockport Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG) Corporate Affairs team for a Corporate Administrator. This role will provide comprehensive administrative and secretarial support to the Corporate Affairs Team, the CCG's committees and groups and will also provide PA ...Posted on: 13/11/2020Closing date: 29/11/2020Location: Stopford House, Stockport, SK1 3XEEmployer: Stockport Clinical Commissioning GroupSalary: £21,892 - £24,157 £21,089 - £23,761 paID: 916269886
Clinical PharmacistEmployer: South Wigan Ashton North (SWAN) Primary Care Network Department: General Practice Location: South Wigan/Ashton North Salary: Band7 – Band 8a (dependent on experience) SWAN Primary Care Network is looking to recruit two highly motivated Clinical Pharmacists to work across their eight ...Posted on: 10/11/2020Closing date: 30/11/2020Location: Wigan, WN3 6GREmployer: Wigan Borough Clinical Commissioning GroupSalary: Band 7-8aID: 916263647