Leading Integrated Teams Programme – applications open for latest cohortPublished: 25th January 2019
Are you a team leader looking to develop your leadership skills and knowledge of integrated health and care?
The Advancing Quality Alliance (AQuA) are now welcoming applications for the latest cohort of our Leading Integrated Teams programme, in collaboration with Affina OD.
This is a great opportunity for team leaders working within integrated or multidisciplinary care teams, to develop their approach to system leadership, team performance, and further their knowledge of integration and new models of care.
Running over eight sessions between April 2019 – November 2019, you’ll work closely with AQuA staff to develop essential leadership skills, as well as using the Affina Team Journey tool to track your progress and set out a clear plan to help your development.
What will attendees learn on this programme?
Throughout the programme, members will:
- Work with colleagues to build knowledge, insight, share skill and create support links
- Assess their system leadership approach
- Create a network of peers
- Have taken their team through the Affina Team Journey (ATJ) to improve team performance
- Been coached by two accredited ATJ coaches
- Have a suite of tools that they can use for two year period, and experience of tools that they can use in other team settings
- Generated reflective case studies for sharing with other AQuA members
- Been involved in the evaluative process and introduced to other QI tools
Add to favourites
Comments are closed.