Getting Into Research – online workshopPublished: 9th September 2020
Research-active organisations are proven to have improved patient outcomes, higher patient satisfaction and better workforce recruitment and retention.
Do you want to:
- engage your patients and support them to access research to improve their care?
- boost your practice income through research?
- work as part of your PCN to deliver your research objectives?
The GM GP Excellence Programme, in conjunction with the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) Clinical Research Network Greater Manchester, invite those working in Primary Care to an online workshop on 24th September 2020 from 2:30-4pm to consider becoming research active – providing opportunities for your patients and team to play a part in research and innovation.
The workshop is aimed at those who are new to clinical research. Primary Care and PCN staff who would champion research within their practice or service.
The workshop will help you to discover what’s involved in becoming research active and the support available when integrating research into Primary Care services.
The workshop aims to
- highlight the Importance of Clinical Research
- showcase how quick & easy “Getting into Research” can be – from sharing data & recruiting to campaigns to
- delivering small research projects and beyond.
- raise awareness of the current research studies on offer in primary care, and
identify research champions in practices or PCNs
Find out more and register at Eventbite https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/getting-into-research-tickets-115752858917.