Do OD mobile appPublished: 19th July 2015
This mobile app commissioned by NHS Employers has been created to enable effective culture change within the NHS and will be of interest to anyone interested in improving organisational culture.
The app complements the national ‘Do OD’ (Organisational Development) programme which aims to put OD theory into practice, helping people to connect, share, learn and grow.
- Download the app from Google play for Android devices
- Download the app from iTunes for Apple devices
The app is based on principles of Dialogic OD and Appreciative Inquiry and aims to help people by asking questions and offers pointers and practice which provide help and advice on culture change. The questions help people think about what is going on in their context, and through conversations, explore what change might look like.
The app is based on the experiences of ten health organisations with academic validation from Southampton University Business School. It aims to do three key things:
- Ask key questions that will help you to think about what you might need to do to change culture.
- Help you identify areas of strengths and areas of development.
- Offer pointers and practice resources which provide help and advice on culture change. At the end of each section you will be given a visual representation of your responses as well as an invitation to share any thoughts that the app has sparked for you.
Add to favourites
Comments are closed.