Covid-19 Time for Care support for general practicePublished: 21st April 2020
Practices and Primary Care Networks (PCNs) are rapidly changing how they work.
Time for Care can help you implement changes smoothly, safely and sustainably – whatever stage you are at.
Fully funded support to implement rapid changes in response to COVID-19 is available for practices and PCNs to access at no charge.
Benefits for you
- Accelerate the launch of new models in practices and PCNs.
- Ensure new ways of working run smoothly, safely and sustainably.
- Free up staff time to focus on the highest priorities.
- Help practice and PCN leads to support their teams through rapid change.
Support will be wrapped around your needs. A typical package will include the following.
- Peer support and shared problem solving.
- Rapid work on redesigning work and implementing change.
- Expert coaching as you lead the team through change and uncertainty.
All support is virtual.
How can I access Time for Care?
Complete the Expression of Interest form at Time for care covid which is quick and simple to do. A member of our team will contact you to discuss your support needs.
Add to favourites
Comments are closed.