In the latest episode of the Primary Care Knowledge Boost podcast GPs Sara and Lisa talk to Greater Manchester based GP Dr Jaweeda Idoo and Practice manager Gina Bird about their experiences of staff risk assessments in general practice at the moment.
Staff risk assessments in primary care during COVID-19 are generating many questions, such as:
- Which tool?
- How should they be carried out?
- What are the advantages and disadvantages of doing them?
- How does Vitamin D fit in?
- What does this mean for practice?
Listening on a podcast app
If you listen to podcasts already, you can find us on your favourite podcast app by searching “Primary Care Knowledge Boost”.
If you don’t have a podcast app, it is free and easy to install on your phone:
- Go to your phone’s app store (the Google Play Store for Android users and the iTunes store for iPhone users)
- Download a podcast app. Our favourites are ‘Castbox’, ’Pocketcasts’, and ‘Spotify’ as well as Apple’s own ‘Podcasts’ app for iPhone users.
- Open your app and search for ‘Primary Care Knowledge Boost’
- Click “Subscribe”.
- Once you have installed an app and subscribed you should now be able to view our previous podcasts and will be notified when we post new ones.
Listening via direct link
If you want to listen directly, you can do so at https://primarycareknowledgeboost.podbean.com. This may not work on NHS computers but you should be able to open it on a phone, personal computer or tablet.