- In this video published by The King's Fund Liz Mear, Chief Executive of the Innovation Agency, shares her experiences of working with within Academic Health Sceence Networks (AHSNs) to spread the adoption of innovation into practice across the NHS.
- This report published by the King’s Fund explores the factors that have helped organisations to launch a quality improvement strategy, and the key enablers for sustaining a focus on continuous quality improvement.
- This briefing paper co-authored by The King's Fund and The Health Foundation outlines 10 lessons for NHS leaders that provide a starting point for leaders seeking to embed quality improvement in their work.
- Sir Sam Everington tells us more about the Bromley by Bow Centre which runs over 100 different projects in Tower Hamlets, working with over 2,000 people every month.
- Sir Sam Everington, Chair Tower Hamlets Clinical Commissioning Group, GP, Bromley by Bow Health Partnership shares lessons from the internationally renowned Bromley by Bow Centre on how to develop a holistic approach to creating healthy communities.
Patients as partners: Building collaborative relationships among professionals, patients, carers and communitiesThis guide publsihed by the King's Fund explores shared leadership and what helps to build effective collaborative relationships among health and care professionals, patients, service users, carers and communities.
- This case study details the approach and philosophy behind work undertaken by the King’s Fund to work with Oxleas NHS Foundation Trust's Quality Board to facilitate an assessment of its existing approaches to quality improvement and to develop a strategy for future work.
- This report published by the King's Fund looks at patient factors, system factors and supply-side issues to see what lies behind the increasing demands and pressure faced by general practice.
- This toolkit published by the King's Fund gives a step-by-step guide to improving patient experience of health care using a technique called experience-based co-design.
- The King's Fund and the Nuffield Trust are working together to assess the implementation and impact of CCGs. Between 2012 and 2015, we are following the evolution of clinical commissioning in six case-study sites and will publish the findings annually.
- This report published by the King's Fund explores leadership and management in the NHS and in particular the model of the ‘hero’ chief executive, prevalent in public service over recent years.
- This briefing paper published by the King’s Fund paper explores the role that leaders have played in high performing health systems across the globe. Although not primary care-specific, it offers an interesting insight in the role of leaders and a good reference list for further reading.
- This report published by the King's Fund provides the findings of an independent inquiry into the quality of general practice in England. It summarises the inquiry’s recommendations for delivering high quality primary care.
- This report, from The Kings Fund, makes recommendations for action at multiple levels of the health system to nurture and support improvements in quality in general practice.