- These guidance documents published by NHS England and the Local Government Association set out how NHS leaders and organisations will operate with their partners in Integrated Care Systems (ICSs) from April 2022.
- This guidance provides an overview of how to set up remote working and video consultations as part of a wider model of triage first and remote consultations in primary care.
- This online guidance produced by NHS England give an overview of the medical appraisal process and includes information and resources to help medical appraisers carry out their roles effectively and consistently.
- Practices and Primary Care Networks (PCNs) are rapidly changing how they work. Time for Care can help you implement changes smoothly, safely and sustainably – whatever stage you are at. Fully funded support to implement rapid changes in response to COVID-19 is available for practices and PCNs to access at no charge. Benefits for you ... Read more
- NHS England are providing a free 3 hour GP Complaints Handling workshop in Manchester on 12 March 2020 which aims to support general practices in preventing and managing complaints and improving the service provided to patients.
- The Time for Care programme is offering a fully funded two day quality improvement workshop for early career GPs (ST3 - First-five). The two day programme for the North West region will take place in Manchester on 26 and 27 February 2020.
- NHS England and NHS Improvement are holding a series of dedicated regional events this autumn for Practice Managers.
- Time for Care Quality Improvement for General Practice Nurses is a two day programme designed for all nurses working in general practice across North West and North East England.
- The NHS App enables people to check their symptoms using the health A-Z on the NHS website and to find out what to do when they need help urgently using NHS 111 online. The NHS app will be available to all patients across Greater Manchester in the coming weeks.
- The Productive General Practice programme is designed to help general practice continue to deliver high quality care whilst meeting increasing levels of demand and diverse expectations.
- The Time for Care programme is at the heart of the General Practice Forward View's support for practices to redesign their care and manage demand more sustainably. Using a variety of means this initiative provided by the NHS England Sustainable Improvement team will give every practice in England the chance to learn about proven innovations that release time for care.
- Productive General Practice (PGP) Quick Start is an on-site, hands-on, short term support package for practices that forms part of a local Time for Care programme. Alongside the 10 High Impact Actions the support package provided by NHS England’s Sustainable Improvement team aims to help practices release time for care and build improvement capability.
- The General Practice Improvement Leaders Programme is a free training programme designed for GPs, practice managers, nurses, project managers and facilitators working in general practice to support the GP Forward View. The programme provided by NHS England’s Sustainable Improvement team offers step-by-step tools and techniques to help build skills and confidence to lead service redesign in general practice.
- With appropriate planning, all patients should be able to be offered protection before the flu season starts. The latest clinical recommendations and programme delivery guidance published by NHS England can help you and your team implement the changes.
- This animation from NHS England shows how primary care networks of local health services can work together to treat populations of around 30-50,000.
- The ten point action plan for General Practice Nursing brings together key actions which aim to meet general practice workforce challenges by attracting new recruits, supporting existing GPNs and encouraging return to practice.
- NHS England have produced a series of case studies to show how CCGs are using delegated commissioning to improve care for local people.
- The Edge is a free social platform committed to finding, sharing, curating and creating the boldest and most innovative new ideas in health and care.
Healthcare science transforming patient care: Case studies from the National Healthcare Science Quality Improvement Champions GroupThis brochure contains a selection of case studies submitted by the membership of the QIC group to promote their contribution to transforming healthcare science services out in the community and ultimately improving patient care.